Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- Peloton 45 min Intervals Run BGOn March 5, 2021 12:53 pm went 4.11 mi. during 00:46:30 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- W7R2 45 min PZ OAOn March 4, 2021 6:32 pm went 13.08 mi. during 00:45:43 hours climbing 649.61 ft.
- Evening ActivityOn March 4, 2021 6:05 pm went 0.00 mi. during 00:20:38 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Peloton 45 min walk +run ASOn March 2, 2021 7:31 pm went 2.99 mi. during 00:45:28 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Ed Hernandez's MeetupOn March 2, 2021 6:32 pm went 14.01 mi. during 00:49:09 hours climbing 741.47 ft.
IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon