In 2 days, hike El Yunque rain forest, do a nighttime kayak excursion in Fajardo, and go for a 67 mile bike ride from San Juan to Luquillo.Read More
Parking: (Booked through Groupon) Econopark Express, 7188 Ridge Road, Hanover, MD Flights: (Booked...Read More
Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- Black Friday #OptOutside Shaun's Dutch Neck Loop in reverse On November 27, 2020 1:04 pm went 35.53 mi. during 02:16:44 hours climbing 1,102.36 ft.
- Run for Pie 5kOn November 26, 2020 9:03 am went 3.21 mi. during 00:29:24 hours climbing 39.37 ft.
- Shake-out runOn November 25, 2020 9:11 am went 1.67 mi. during 00:19:25 hours climbing 52.49 ft.
- Moderate tempoOn November 23, 2020 8:19 am went 2.93 mi. during 00:32:47 hours climbing 121.39 ft.
- Microburst | Form Drills 30'On November 22, 2020 1:41 pm went 2.55 mi. during 00:30:11 hours climbing 91.86 ft.
IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon