This renowned and historic Delaware race stands as the oldest half marathon in the country. It features a hilly course that winds through the most beautiful and scenic areas in Wilmington.Read More
Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- Moderate Base RunOn September 21, 2020 11:18 am went 3.49 mi. during 00:40:02 hours climbing 144.36 ft.
- Cycling for Perry Point Fisher House, Chuck de Melker Legacy RideOn September 19, 2020 8:40 am went 33.68 mi. during 02:22:22 hours climbing 1,217.19 ft.
- Tempo Run 30' MSOn September 18, 2020 12:52 pm went 4.15 mi. during 00:45:29 hours climbing 65.62 ft.
- Final Chuck's Bull Ride from Hopkins FarmOn September 17, 2020 5:34 pm went 20.74 mi. during 01:10:31 hours climbing 1,292.65 ft.
- Light Base RunOn September 16, 2020 6:55 pm went 2.65 mi. during 00:30:35 hours climbing 85.30 ft.
IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon