Fun, local run, taking place on a nature preserve. It’s 2 laps on easy trails and grass.Read More
This site is a collection of gear reviews for endurance sports including triathlon, cycling, and running. I also cover nutrition, recovery, traveling, and race-cations.
As an avid triathlete, runner, and cyclist, I train and race year-round. I love incorporating the latest gadgets, gizmos, and tech into my training. When I find something good, I want to tell everyone about it!
Running with wireless headphones for 1 year
IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Zwift - 45 Minute Power Zone - Matt Wilpers - 11/03/21 @ 6:00AM ETOn January 20, 2022 4:31 pm went 12.36 mi. during 00:43:27 hours climbing 344.49 ft. burning 231 calories.
- Charge 35 min Light Intervals Larry 5x[1'Z2 2'Z5](1')On January 19, 2022 2:18 pm went 2.48 mi. during 00:28:36 hours climbing 88.58 ft. burning 186 calories.
- 15 min #2 - Using Your Core Row with Sera Moon BusseOn January 19, 2022 1:16 pm went 1.43 mi. during 00:15:00 hours burning 81 calories.
- W3R1 - 45 Minute Power Zone - Ben Alldis 11/07/21 @ 7:00AM ETOn January 18, 2022 3:22 pm went 7.97 mi. during 00:30:02 hours climbing 531.50 ft. burning 163 calories.
- 15 min Be Kind Row with Aquil AbdullahOn January 17, 2022 11:19 am went 1.63 mi. during 00:15:00 hours burning 99 calories.