Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- Red Lion with Jay & Keith 19-20On July 7, 2020 6:03 pm went 28.73 mi. during 01:48:42 hours climbing 551.18 ft.
- Shaun's annual Valley Forge Ride. Hot!!! 🔥 🥵On July 5, 2020 8:05 am went 78.49 mi. during 07:42:15 hours climbing 4,803.15 ft.
- 20 min EDM Run AS 🇺🇸🎆On July 4, 2020 2:03 pm went 1.56 mi. during 00:20:59 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- 30 min All For One Run MIOn July 3, 2020 10:16 am went 2.41 mi. during 00:28:54 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- N Wilmington Hills Ride on old red On July 2, 2020 5:59 pm went 22.91 mi. during 01:46:53 hours climbing 1,207.35 ft.
IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon