I love how the ride highlights the beauty of northern Delaware and proves to people that there are, in fact, hills in Delaware!Read More
Category: Metric Century
Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- Death Walk back to car On August 2, 2020 11:09 am went 1.25 mi. during 00:23:45 hours climbing 29.53 ft.
- TOA Max6 Virtual 2 hour runOn August 2, 2020 9:03 am went 10.00 mi. during 02:02:28 hours climbing 173.88 ft.
- Willowdale team training rideOn August 1, 2020 9:00 am went 47.55 mi. during 03:09:55 hours climbing 2,513.12 ft.
- TOA Drill / CSS #6On July 31, 2020 2:07 pm went 1.24 mi. during 01:17:36 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Bull Ride Ripkin Stadium LoopOn July 30, 2020 6:03 pm went 22.96 mi. during 01:20:46 hours climbing 935.04 ft.
IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon