I am currently following the Keto Plant Paradox diet by Dr. Gundry. Why? It’s a long...Read More
Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- N Wilmington Hills Ride on old red On July 2, 2020 5:59 pm went 22.91 mi. during 01:46:53 hours climbing 1,207.35 ft.
- TOA Drill / CSS #1On July 2, 2020 12:14 pm went 1.30 mi. during 01:09:28 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- 30 min AHM Celebration Yoga Flow KMOn July 1, 2020 7:53 pm went 0.00 mi. during 00:31:03 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Middle Run Lenape Trail On July 1, 2020 11:25 am went 2.46 mi. during 00:39:13 hours climbing 196.85 ft.
- N Wilmington Flat Ride modified for safety due to rainOn June 30, 2020 5:58 pm went 22.73 mi. during 01:30:57 hours climbing 636.48 ft.
IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon