I am currently following the Keto Plant Paradox diet by Dr. Gundry. Why? It’s a long...Read More
Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- Day 16 Hip Flexor And Groin ReleaseOn January 19, 2021 4:40 pm went 0.00 mi. during 00:16:56 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- 20 min Breathe with Mike DostalOn January 19, 2021 3:30 pm went 0.00 mi. during 00:22:15 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- TDZ Stage 4: Women's RideOn January 19, 2021 2:29 pm went 13.14 mi. during 00:45:46 hours climbing 505.25 ft.
- Day 15 Spinal FlowOn January 18, 2021 6:08 pm went 0.00 mi. during 00:14:53 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Day 14 hamstrings and calvesOn January 17, 2021 3:23 pm went 0.00 mi. during 00:19:49 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon