This renowned and historic Delaware race stands as the oldest half marathon in the country. It features a hilly course that winds through the most beautiful and scenic areas in Wilmington.Read More
Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- Breezy ride for the bride 👰 ♥On April 15, 2021 3:07 pm went 23.85 mi. during 01:35:02 hours climbing 885.83 ft.
- Brick RunOn April 13, 2021 7:48 pm went 3.31 mi. during 00:40:08 hours climbing 127.95 ft.
- Evening RideOn April 13, 2021 6:00 pm went 24.13 mi. during 01:38:15 hours climbing 843.18 ft.
- Long Run with 6' TOn April 11, 2021 1:28 pm went 6.41 mi. during 01:19:25 hours climbing 216.54 ft.
- Brick RunOn April 10, 2021 6:11 pm went 1.65 mi. during 00:20:08 hours climbing 59.06 ft.
IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon