This renowned and historic Delaware race stands as the oldest half marathon in the country. It features a hilly course that winds through the most beautiful and scenic areas in Wilmington.Read More
Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- Day 14 hamstrings and calvesOn January 17, 2021 3:23 pm went 0.00 mi. during 00:19:49 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Cruise intervals 2x6'On January 17, 2021 1:54 pm went 4.19 mi. during 00:49:19 hours climbing 206.69 ft.
- 20 min DJ Mix Sweat with Mike DostalOn January 16, 2021 12:03 pm went 2.23 mi. during 00:21:33 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- TDZ Stage 3: Women's RideOn January 16, 2021 10:22 am went 4.45 mi. during 01:01:13 hours climbing 1,932.41 ft.
- Day 13 Scapular stabilityOn January 16, 2021 10:02 am went 0.00 mi. during 00:14:53 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon