The System Maya Cycles Trailer. Use a luggage scale to make sure you are under the max weight of...Read More
Category: Bike Camping
This site is a collection of gear reviews for endurance sports including triathlon, cycling, and running. I also cover nutrition, recovery, traveling, and race-cations.
As an avid triathlete, runner, and cyclist, I train and race year-round. I love incorporating the latest gadgets, gizmos, and tech into my training. When I find something good, I want to tell everyone about it!
Running with wireless headphones for 1 year
IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- W4R1 - 45 Minute Power Zone - Denis Morton - 04/13/21 @ 8:00AM ETOn January 26, 2022 3:26 pm went 12.03 mi. during 00:47:48 hours climbing 377.30 ft. burning 250 calories.
- 35 min Light Tempo Amy 3x3'Z4On January 25, 2022 2:20 pm went 2.41 mi. during 00:28:25 hours climbing 85.30 ft. burning 182 calories.
- Zwift Run - TdZ Stage 4: Short RunOn January 23, 2022 12:08 pm went 3.30 mi. during 00:46:35 hours climbing 367.45 ft. burning 206 calories.
- W3R3 - 60 Minute PZ Endurance - Christine D'Ercole - 01/10/21 @ 1:30PM ETOn January 22, 2022 12:02 pm went 13.22 mi. during 01:01:00 hours climbing 715.22 ft. burning 295 calories.
- W3R2 - 45 Minute Power Zone - Matt Wilpers - 11/03/21 @ 6:00AM ETOn January 20, 2022 4:31 pm went 12.36 mi. during 00:43:27 hours climbing 344.49 ft. burning 231 calories.