Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- W3R1 45 min PZ Ride MWOn April 7, 2020 5:59 pm went 13.30 mi. during 00:50:05 hours climbing 288.71 ft.
- To the Landenberg wallOn April 5, 2020 3:37 pm went 39.18 mi. during 02:59:52 hours climbing 2,539.37 ft.
- Carriage house peepingOn April 4, 2020 3:51 pm went 3.83 mi. during 00:46:07 hours climbing 265.75 ft.
- 30 min 90s Run Live ASOn April 3, 2020 10:30 am went 2.37 mi. during 00:30:29 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- W2R2 45 min PZ DMOn April 2, 2020 5:24 pm went 12.65 mi. during 00:48:14 hours climbing 639.76 ft.
IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon