My Tuesday felt like a Monday today. It was drizzly and downcast most of the day, which normally I don’t mind…unless it interferes with my workouts! So I was walking upstairs to get changed for my weekly Tuesday night run with a running group from work, when I saw that it was pouring outside! I just didn’t have the heart to run in the rain. I’ve done it before, but right now, with the frequency and distances that I’m running, I’m just a bit more picky. So quick change of plans – I’ll hit the gym! So happy I got to try the Bodypump 100th release. I was really disappointed that I missed the launch party over the weekend since I was gone away to the Poconos. But the release was fun and good. And I was worried about the class being packed due to new year’s resolutions and all, but it was not packed. Maybe this was due to the class being relatively late at 7:15pm. So then I came home, did my core routine, showered, and, well, just did not feel like cooking dinner. In fact, I didn’t cook lunch either. It was just one of the days where you indulge. So I had a can of Well Yes soup for lunch, and a SmartMade meal for dinner. Added in broccoli and brown rice, and had fish sticks on the side. Finished up with an Airborne and white cheddar popcorn, and that was that. I was curious about trying those new products anyway (Well Yes and SmartMade), and they are good. Now I get to cuddle up with my heater and enjoy a lovely, quiet night in. I will run tomorrow. With the temperatures being so nice, I don’t know whether to get my long run in (10 miles) or my easy run (5 miles). We shall see. Race is on Saturday.
About The Author
August 10, 2017
September 14, 2016
January 22, 2016
This site is a collection of gear reviews for endurance sports including triathlon, cycling, and running. I also cover nutrition, recovery, traveling, and race-cations.
As an avid triathlete, runner, and cyclist, I train and race year-round. I love incorporating the latest gadgets, gizmos, and tech into my training. When I find something good, I want to tell everyone about it!
Running with wireless headphones for 1 year
IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- DURA-ACE R9200 Sportive Series #1On September 23, 2021 5:03 pm went 18.81 mi. during 01:02:23 hours climbing 695.54 ft. burning 381 calories.
- Threshold repeats 4x6'On September 22, 2021 8:07 am went 4.67 mi. during 00:52:51 hours climbing 147.64 ft. burning 377 calories.
- WCCC TNROn September 21, 2021 5:04 pm went 28.75 mi. during 01:37:12 hours climbing 1,778.87 ft. burning 760 calories.
- Transition Run/WalkOn September 19, 2021 10:29 am went 1.92 mi. during 00:24:15 hours climbing 49.21 ft. burning 154 calories.
- Piccolo Fondo MarylandOn September 19, 2021 7:43 am went 30.08 mi. during 02:08:56 hours climbing 2,690.29 ft. burning 902 calories.