Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- 45 min 2000s Run: Live from Home BGOn May 27, 2020 3:07 pm went 3.36 mi. during 00:43:24 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- The Sufferfest: The Way OutOn May 26, 2020 4:27 pm went 15.42 mi. during 00:59:22 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Rockwood ParkOn May 25, 2020 8:34 pm went 1.53 mi. during 00:35:50 hours climbing 134.51 ft.
- Elk ForestOn May 24, 2020 1:45 pm went 52.09 mi. during 03:21:31 hours climbing 1,230.31 ft.
- Lums Pond Swamp Forest trailOn May 23, 2020 2:16 pm went 6.45 mi. during 01:31:20 hours climbing 154.20 ft.
IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon