Category: Ride Report
Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- HMC Sprint Tri Pickup 5k shortenedOn August 22, 2019 7:43 pm went 2.94 mi. during 00:29:50 hours climbing 88.58 ft.
- HMC Sprint Tri PickupOn August 22, 2019 6:54 pm went 15.43 mi. during 00:46:23 hours climbing 334.65 ft.
- HMC Sprint Tri PickupOn August 22, 2019 6:30 pm went 0.45 mi. during 00:21:08 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Lums Pond mostly Little Jersey trailOn August 21, 2019 5:46 pm went 8.90 mi. during 02:00:05 hours climbing 170.60 ft.
- Bric RunOn August 20, 2019 7:54 pm went 2.39 mi. during 00:30:09 hours climbing 101.71 ft.
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon
Tell Us About Your Race!
Have a race that you want to rant or rave about? Submit your race review here, and we’ll include it. It’s time to get the word out about events that are great, good, and just plain bad.