Category: Bike Camping
Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- Middle Run to Judge MorrisOn May 24, 2019 2:31 pm went 6.72 mi. during 01:57:26 hours climbing 662.73 ft.
- HM Intervals 2x25' 90/30On May 23, 2019 6:33 pm went 5.75 mi. during 01:01:26 hours climbing 72.18 ft.
- Bric RunOn May 21, 2019 8:02 pm went 1.62 mi. during 00:23:26 hours climbing 68.90 ft.
- Hill Series Ride #7 - Paddrick Castleton TourOn May 21, 2019 6:05 pm went 25.97 mi. during 01:44:20 hours climbing 1,571.52 ft.
- Wilmington Gran FondoOn May 19, 2019 8:02 am went 62.08 mi. during 04:54:18 hours climbing 4,317.59 ft.
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon
Tell Us About Your Race!
Have a race that you want to rant or rave about? Submit your race review here, and we’ll include it. It’s time to get the word out about events that are great, good, and just plain bad.