Category: Bike Camping
Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- Judge Morris EstateOn September 22, 2019 5:26 pm went 3.49 mi. during 00:54:07 hours climbing 295.28 ft.
- Cycling For Our Heroes - Jay Gundel Legacy RideOn September 21, 2019 7:53 am went 60.21 mi. during 04:55:20 hours climbing 3,786.09 ft.
- Fair Hill YellowOn September 19, 2019 5:36 pm went 2.82 mi. during 00:44:52 hours climbing 331.36 ft.
- Gore after work ride from CHOn September 18, 2019 4:33 pm went 31.32 mi. during 01:46:24 hours climbing 1,499.34 ft.
- IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City ~ RunOn September 15, 2019 12:01 pm went 13.19 mi. during 02:31:49 hours climbing 141.08 ft.
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon
Tell Us About Your Race!
Have a race that you want to rant or rave about? Submit your race review here, and we’ll include it. It’s time to get the word out about events that are great, good, and just plain bad.