Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- Hilly Steady Run - Zwift WatopiaOn March 22, 2019 6:47 pm went 3.05 mi. during 00:45:19 hours climbing 561.02 ft.
- (Bike) Z4 FTP CrissCross two x 15'On March 21, 2019 6:46 pm went 17.38 mi. during 01:00:13 hours climbing 774.28 ft.
- Steady Run - Zwift WatopiaOn March 20, 2019 8:06 pm went 3.67 mi. during 00:45:30 hours climbing 190.29 ft.
- (Bike) Z4 FTP Intervals #2.2 four x 7'On March 19, 2019 6:34 pm went 16.80 mi. during 00:56:13 hours climbing 433.07 ft.
- Endurance Run - Zwift LondonOn March 17, 2019 11:49 am went 6.15 mi. during 01:17:43 hours climbing 321.52 ft.
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon
Tell Us About Your Race!
Have a race that you want to rant or rave about? Submit your race review here, and we’ll include it. It’s time to get the word out about events that are great, good, and just plain bad.