Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- Larry's Ride Norrisville Glen Rock // bonkedOn October 13, 2019 9:08 am went 49.80 mi. during 04:27:53 hours climbing 3,487.53 ft.
- The Ride of the Attack DogsOn October 12, 2019 3:03 pm went 40.74 mi. during 03:02:49 hours climbing 2,395.01 ft.
- Southwest Corridor ParkOn October 11, 2019 7:40 am went 2.39 mi. during 00:30:33 hours climbing 91.86 ft.
- Boston Public GardenOn October 10, 2019 5:32 pm went 2.78 mi. during 00:33:24 hours climbing 75.46 ft.
- Charles River in BostonOn October 9, 2019 3:39 pm went 6.86 mi. during 01:24:51 hours climbing 118.11 ft.
IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon
Tell Us About Your Race!
Have a race that you want to rant or rave about? Submit your race review here, and we’ll include it. It’s time to get the word out about events that are great, good, and just plain bad.