Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- HMC duathlon - Run 2On April 14, 2019 9:21 am went 3.09 mi. during 00:34:53 hours climbing 141.08 ft.
- HMC duathlon #LeColChallengeOn April 14, 2019 8:18 am went 17.59 mi. during 01:01:21 hours climbing 646.33 ft.
- HMC duathlon - Run 1On April 14, 2019 8:07 am went 1.05 mi. during 00:09:40 hours climbing 50.52 ft.
- Spokes Opening Day Ride with Larry ~ Eagles Nest Modified #LeColChallengeOn April 13, 2019 1:03 pm went 35.70 mi. during 02:45:51 hours climbing 2,273.62 ft.
- Form Drills and Steady E-paceOn April 12, 2019 11:31 am went 2.49 mi. during 00:30:22 hours climbing 62.34 ft.
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon
Tell Us About Your Race!
Have a race that you want to rant or rave about? Submit your race review here, and we’ll include it. It’s time to get the word out about events that are great, good, and just plain bad.