Shop through my Amazon link
This site is a collection of race reviews, ride reports, and musings on life. It focuses on my love of the outdoors, primarily triathlon, cycling, and running, with some training, traveling, and race-cations thrown in. I race year round, and almost every week in the warmer months.
I hope these race reviews and reports serve as a resource to athletes everywhere about which races to add to your bucket list and which ones to just plain avoid altogether.
- Chase the Moon Ragnar ChallengeOn June 17, 2019 6:15 pm went 6.82 mi. during 01:29:14 hours climbing 485.56 ft.
- Bull ride wash out - rode through a huge stormOn June 13, 2019 6:02 pm went 17.18 mi. during 01:18:57 hours climbing 613.52 ft.
- TOA Drill / CSS #2On June 12, 2019 4:33 pm went 0.85 mi. during 00:57:14 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Brandywine Creek State Park - exploring trailsOn June 12, 2019 3:24 pm went 2.81 mi. during 00:48:29 hours climbing 269.03 ft.
- Hill Series Ride #10 - Grier Nursery and 3 Ps BackwardsOn June 11, 2019 6:05 pm went 27.40 mi. during 02:04:01 hours climbing 2,237.53 ft.
Royal Caribbean 4-Nights Bahamas Cruise Majesty of the Seas
2016 Zoot Westchester Olympic Triathlon
Top of Delaware Sprint Triathlon
Tell Us About Your Race!
Have a race that you want to rant or rave about? Submit your race review here, and we’ll include it. It’s time to get the word out about events that are great, good, and just plain bad.